Wanna throw a party but don’t have the money for food? Don’t worry, we got you! All you have to do is apply for the POW Party Grant! Thanks to a generous donation from the Bidwell family, and support from Student Activities and Leadership and Office of Alcohol and Other Drug Services, POW is able to provide funding for food and water at student parties with OR without alcohol on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.

So how do you do it?
Simply submit your funding request at least 2 weeks before your party date! The funding will subsidize the cost of food and water, but not alcohol or beverage mixers (i.e. soda, juice, etc.). There is a limit of $9/person – for example, if you are expecting 10 people, the maximum amount you can request is $90, including tax and any delivery fees and tips.

Learn more: https://www.babson.edu/student-life/health-and-wellness/aods-resources/pow-party-grants/#