There’s nothing that makes me want to bake more than fall! With the leaves turning and the air cooling, this warm treat is sure to hit the spot. Try this healthier alternative to your favorite banana bread recipe! Best of all, it’s dorm kitchen friendly!
- One very ripe banana, mushed
- 1 egg, or egg equivalent replacement
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp of honey or other sweetener
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of cinnamon, pumpkin spice blend, etc. (highly recommend)
- As many nuts, chocolate chips, or other add-ins you fancy!
In a microwave-safe mug: 2 minutes, then let cool.
In the oven: spoon roughly 6 cookies onto foil or baking sheet, bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.