It’s hard to believe, but fall started on September 22nd, and temperatures are about to start dropping. Although it’s getting chillier, you don’t have to hide inside! Check out our list of favorite fall activities:
- Pumpkin carving: Gather friends and have a pumpkin carving competition!
- Apple picking: This can be a great change of pace and stocks your room with snacks…head to the orchard!
- Fishing: A fantastic stress reliever that gets you out of the Babson grind! Make sure you throw the fish back though after you catch them!
- Kayaking: Head to the Charles River to take in all of the colors of fall from the water. Be on the lookout for student discounts!
- Hiking: Massachusetts has plenty of trails and hills to explore! Check out “The Hiking Project” for ideas!
Whatever you decide for your fall fun – know that the outdoor fun doesn’t have to end. Wear layered clothing and enjoy the beautiful areas surrounding Babson’s campus.