Research around stress has shown:
- The sound of your mother’s voice can be an extremely powerful and instant stressreliever, especially for men
- Hugging and other forms of human contact, as well as petting animals, instantlyreduces blood pressure
- Exercising releases endorphins (the “feel-good” neurotransmitter)- ever heard of arunner’s high?
- Meditation and deep breathing are sure fire stress busters!
- Slowly count to four while breathing in through your nose
- Hold your breath for one second
- Count to four again while breathing out slowly through your mouth
Questions about stress? Want to share how you fight finals frenzy (favorite study spots, healthy stress busters, etc.)?
Email email@example.com or tweet to @BabsonWellness using #StressLessBeavers