It is spring break time and a one night stand might sound like a good idea, but that is worth rethinking. The biggest concern about one night stands is safety. Before committing to a one night stand here are some things to remember:
- Make this decision with a sober mind. Alcohol is not helpful in the decision making process.
- Do not have sex while drunk. It may lower your inhibitions, but it only clouds your judgments and risks your safety.
- If this person is a stranger, you don’t know their sexual history. Although you may be honestabout your sexual health, this person may not be. Be cautious and always use protection.
- Do not go to an unfamiliar environment.
- Do not keep your friends in the dark. Tell at least one person about your whereabouts just in casethings take a turn for the worse.