Thanksgiving starts the season of gratitude and feeling thankful for friends, family, opportunities and all that makes you happy. Helping those in need is a great way to spread your gratitude. There are plenty of volunteer opportunities available around the holidays.
- Volunteering at a local soup kitchen is great way to get involved in a meaningful way, that can brighten your day and others.
- Putting together and delivering meals is another way to give back! This could be to a neighbor or friend, or with an established program like Meals on Wheels.
- Working at or running a local Turkey Trot gets you up and moving, and you can raise money or awareness for a cause.
- Sending care packages to friends and family who you can’t be with you during this time of year is a perfect way to show appreciation to people you miss.
- Being involved with family during this break is something that should not be overlooked. Refraining from social media use and engaging with those around you will be appreciated by all!